*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Friday 7 March 2008

An Early Post for Tomorrow!




I'm at work most of the day tomorrow (7-5!) and then I'm being all luvvy and going to the theatre to watch Romeo and Juliet! Since graduating from Uni last year I've not kept up with any of my studies so it will be a nice change to go and see a play.

So here is tomorrows post! These are 2 cards which I made a few days ago. I wanted to create a funky feel using old photographic images, a way of making them modern if you like. I have no idea who the ladies are, my mum did tell me but I forgot! The images are from the 'Crafty Images Emporium' CD from Crafty Computer papers. I got the CD off Create and Craft but you can buy it here (I just learned how to link sites to a word, how cool!)

To create these cards I used different sizes of squares in varying colours and placed them around the photos. Then I simply did a bit of doodling, used some flowers and greetings and tied ribbon around the photos. They only took a few minutes to create but I think they are quite striking.

Next week I've got some stamped cards to show you, I've done one using a Rusty Pickle cat stamp in my favourite colours brown and pink, a cute Tilda one and I've got some more Tilda and Bella stamped images coming so hopefully I will get to use some of them. Until next time, have a good weekend xxx

1 comment:

Jo said...

These look FAB, I don't know who they are either lol