*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Saturday 13 October 2007

Penny Black Chrismas Mini Cards


I made these 2 cute little cards today using the new Penny Black unmounted stamps and some HOTP paper, ribbons and stamps. They are so tiny, just a little bit bigger than ATC size which makes them really cute. I was thinking of sending them to folks from Dylan with them being little. I coloured the cat in with chalks and the hedgie with watercolour pencils. On my wish list when I go the NEC in November is some twinkling H2o's and some crystal lacquer pens as I love colouring in at the moment! Thanks for looking xx

4 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Becky they are fab, those stamps are sooooo cute!

x

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards Becky. I can't resist Penny Black stamps!! Well done you! Sheils xxxxx

CraftyC said...

Becky they are really cut and think anyone who received one would love it! Thanks for the mention on your blog BTW

Elaine said...

I love your "little place".

The cards and SBpages are lovely.
Found your link on the JS forum, and I'm so glad I did.

xxx