*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Wednesday 3 October 2007

Good Luck Arline!


I made this good luck card for my very good friend Arline as she started her PGCE (teaching) course at the start of September. She loves cats and as it was autumn I was inspired to use all the autumnal shades of golds, browns and oranges. I used a Personal Impressions cat stamp which I stamped onto card which I had dabbed with two brown shades of Adirondack paint dabbers.
I didn't want to give it away in the end (I'm cat mad too!) but I decided that I could always make another one for myself!

2 comments:

Arline said...

I loved this card!! You are so creative!! I love every card and ATC that you give me as they are always fantastic!! I am also very excited about being mentioned on your blog!! I feel very honoured!!

Luv Arline
xx

Becky said...

Thanks hon, of course I had to mention my crafting buddy:0)